YOUR Realtors: Hadley Heinrichs, Darrell Reiley and Vicki
Clark have a comprehensive knowledge of the Austin area with over 50 years
of combined experience. They provide an exceptional level of expertise
and focus to assist in YOUR realty needs.
Our team has received training to maximize
YOUR support and service with pleasant friendly people.
As long-term members of the community, we are Realtors committed to providing
extensive community information. Austin Preferred Properties is YOUR best
Austin informational resource.
Hadley and Vicki work diligently to insure that YOU are satisfied with
YOUR real estate experience. We look forward to working with YOU on YOUR
next real estate transaction.
Our Mission Statement
Our business is about people and properties. Our
goal is to help you have the most profitable and least complicated Real
Estate transactions possible.
• Listen carefully to make sure YOUR objectives
• Explain the home selling process
• Discuss agency representation
• Price your home correctly
• Stage your home for sale
• Implement a proven marketing plan
• Make every effort to sell your home
• Generate and follow-up on leads
• Communicate consistently, so you
know what to expect
• Network the entire broker population
• Diligently track the closing process
on the sale of your home
Specific marketing activities to sell your home begin the moment you sign
the Listing Agreement. From installing the “For Sale” sign
to Internet marketing, We are constantly working to sell your home. Our
proven marketing plan is designed to expose your home to as many potential
purchasers as possible - making them aware of the key selling features
and benefits of YOUR home.
In order to receive top dollar, you need top exposure.
Our proven marketing plan provides you with that top exposure.
• Listing your home on the Multiple Listing Service
• Internet exposure across the Web
• Installation of a “For Sale” sign
• A custom property profile flyer
• Installation of a lock box
• National relocation exposure
• Verbal feedback provided from showings
We are excited about the prospect of working for
Pricing Your Property
Determining price is one of the most critical steps in preparing your
home for sale. A well priced home often sells quickly once it is put on
When your home is priced right from the outset, you maximize your opportunity
of reaching the most qualified buyers and obtaining top dollar.
• Pricing your home correctly:
o Can save you thousands of dollars on your
family’s largest investment
o Reduces risk because overpriced homes may
eliminate some buyers if it is out of their price range
o Ensures that other agents will show the
o Is good when it comes time to appraise.
Your home must appraise at the selling price for the buyer to get financing
When we see your home and prepare a more complete
and thorough market evaluation, We will use Our knowledge of recent home
sales and your neighborhood to help you price your home correctly.
Tips For Preparing
Your Home For Sale
• Tidy up the grounds, porches and garage.
Keep the lawn trimmed and edged. Make sure that your yard is clean. First
• Your front door adds to that first
impression - be sure it is scrubbed or repainted if necessary.
• Wash windows and clean/dust window
• If any decorating or painting is
needed (especially in the kitchen), do it now! Twenty dollars worth of
paint will make a much larger difference in the sales price.
• Bathrooms help sell homes. Make this
• Illumination is like a welcome sign.
Replace bulbs and turn on the lights.
• Wash dishes, make beds, put away
clothes and straighten up.
• Keep pets out of the way during showings
– many people are allergic.
• Leave the showing to the salesperson.
The salesperson knows the buyer’s requirements and can best emphasize
the features of your home. If possible, leave the house during a showing.
• Don’t discuss anything about
the sale with a potential customer. Let your agent discuss price, terms,
possession and other items concerning the sale. Your agent is qualified
to bring negotiations to a favorable conclusion.
• Never apologize for appearance, it
either distracts or accentuates the problem.
• Pack away valuables; store extra
furniture, knick-knacks, guns and medicines.
Look at your home objectively. Pretend you are
seeing it for the first time, through a buyer’s eyes. Call or email
me for recommendations on how to stage the property for presentation to
prospective buyers. That is part of Our expertise. We will be happy to
walk through your home with you and help you “set the stage.”
Remember, Our goal is to help you sell your home
for the most amount of money, in the shortest period of time, with the
least amount of inconvenience to you.
We only have one chance to make that good first impression!